Soalan berikut untuk dijawab secara lisan (for oral answers):
1. To ask the Right Honourable Chief Minister, Minister of Finance and Minister of Resource Planning and Environment:
What is the progress of the State seeking a review of the special grants for Sarawak pursuant to Article 112D(4) of the Federal Constitution, promised to be reviewed every 5 years after the formation of Malaysia <36 words>
2. To ask the Right Honourable Chief Minister, Minister of Finance and Minister of Resource Planning and Environment:
The response of the federal government to the Sarawak State’s representation made to review and amend sections 3 and 4 of the Territorial Sea Act 2012 (Act 750) <28 words>
3. To ask the Right Honourable Chief Minister, Minister of Finance and Minister of Resource Planning and Environment:
Whether the State will make special financial allocation, and how much, for rebuilding and restoration of the rural school in Sarawak which are in dilapidated states and or make provisions for those without basic amenities. <35 words>
4. To ask the Right Honourable Chief Minister and Minister of Resource Planning and Environment:
To what extent is our timber certified under the Sarawak Timber Legality Verification System (STLVS) satisfies the Timber Legality Assurance System (TLAS) of the European Union Timber Regulation (EUTR)? <29 words>
5. To ask the Honourable Minister of Local Governments:
What is the timeline for the enforcement and implementation of the Sarawak Urban Storm Water Management Manual (SuStoM) and what are the impacts of its enforcement and implementation. <28 words>
6. To ask the Honourable Minister of Local Governments:
List of the projects proposed, and their estimated costs, utilizing the specific federal government’s RM150 million allocation under RMK-11, for flood mitigation projects in Kuching. <25 words>
Soalan berikut untuk dijawab secara bertulis (for written answers):
7. To ask the Right Honourable Chief Minister, Minister of Finance and Minister of Resource Planning and Environment:
The amounts of Stamp Duties for land transfer, mortgage and other dealings on land collected from Sarawak and paid to the federal treasury for the last 10 years and what is the progress of the discussion to obtain these amounts of Stamp Duties as state revenue.
8. To ask the Honourable Deputy Chief Minister, Minister of Modernisation of Agriculture and Rural Economy:
8.1 The gender composition of Sarawak civil service including those in the “Sarawak Public Sectors” such as the statutory bodies and government-linked companies of which the authority on recruitment and promotion does not lie with the Public Service Commission (PSC), under the various levels and categories.
8.2 What are the State Government’s efforts, including making provisions for positive discrimination and preferential treatments, to ensure fair and just appointment and promotion of women officers in the public service to the executive, management and professional levels, to ensure that the Sarawak state public service is of the highest quality, most efficient and effective to serve the best interests of our State.
9. To ask the Honourable Minister of Public Utilities:
9.1 The sources of finance (and their respective amounts) for the construction and completion of the Baleh Dam Project
9.2 The length of time and the total amount required for the repayment and servicing of the financial commitments towards satisfying the outstanding borrowings for the construction of the Murum Dam project.
10. To ask the Honourable Minister of Public Utilities:
What is the share of Sarawak’s obligation to reduce our greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions intensity per GDP, considering the nation’s pledge of Intended Nationally Determined Contribution (INDC) at reducing our greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions intensity of GDP by 45% by 2030 relative to the emissions intensity of GDP in 2005, and what are the State policies, strategies and tangible short term, medium term and long term action plans to pursue the green growth goal and reduce Sarawak’s carbon footprints.
Y.B. SEE CHEE HOW
N.11 BATU LINTANG
Dated this 30 October 2016