Soalan berikut untuk dijawab secara lisan (for oral answers):
1. To ask the Right Honourable Chief Minister and Minister of Finance:
Whether the State is still proceeding with the previously proposed disposal of State Financial Secretary Incorporated shares in state-owned Sacofa Sdn Bhd to a private company CMS Sarawak Berhad.
2. To ask the Right Honourable Chief Minister and Minister of Finance:
The total amount of budgeted federal development expenditure estimates for projects in Sarawak for each year from 2011 to 2015 and what were/are the actual amount expended.
3. To ask the Right Honourable Chief Minister and Minister of Finance:
The total amount of GST collected from Sarawak and the respective sums in utilisation and consumption of public utility amenities (power and electricity, water, telephone and telecommunication services)
4. To ask the Honourable Minister of Industrial Development:
The total number of workers retrenched or lay off in the oil and gas industry in Sarawak this year, from the multinational corporations and local contractor and subcontractor companies respectively, and the number of Sarawakian workers involved.
5. To ask the Honourable Minister of Local Government and Community Development:
What is the status of the plan to construct the Tabuan Jaya multipurpose community hall?
Soalan berikut untuk dijawab secara bertulis (for written answers):
6. To ask the Right Honourable Chief Minister and Minister of Finance:
For each of the year 2011 to 2015, what were/are the quantities of crude oil and natural gas produced and or generated from Sarawak and what were/are their corresponding values in those years?
7. To ask the Honourable Minister of Welfare, Women and Family Development:
(i) With reference to each Pejabat Pendidikan Daerah, the number of requests and applications from schools in Sarawak needing upgrading, new buildings, hostels and repair works submitted to the Ministry of education and the numbers approved, for each of the year 2014 and 2015.
(ii) How many dilapidated rural schools in Sarawak were rebuilt using the allocation of RM1 billion announced by the then Deputy Prime Minister on 13.02.2014. What is the aggregated project costs and what are the present status of these rebuilding works?
8. To ask the Honourable Minister of Welfare, Women and Family Development:
The number of secondary and primary schools in Sarawak categorized under Band 1 to 7, for the years 2013, 2014 to 2015 respectively. What were and are the efforts undertaken by the government to improve the performance of Sarawakian schools and students excellence over these 3 years?
9. To ask the Honourable Minister of Infrastructural Development and Development:
Over the last 3 years 2013 to 2015, at what costs and what were the efforts of the federal and state government respectively, to improve internet infrastructure to make high-speed broadband more widely available and affordable across Sarawak, particularly in the rural areas.
10. To ask the Honourable Minister of Resource Planning and Environment II
(i) How many of the bank accounts of companies and individuals suspected to be involved in illegal logging and associated corrupt practices in Sarawak have remained frozen by MACC and how many of them have been released, and what are the sums involved;
(ii) What is the total number of illegally felled logs and timber seized since March 2014, their market value and the total amount collected through the sales by Harwood; and
(iii) The number of arrests made for suspected involvement in illegal logging and what are the progress of prosecution.