Soalan berikut untuk dijawab secara lisan (for oral answers):
1. To ask the Minister of Infrastructure and Development:
Who are the contractor and subcontractor for the Long Sebangang-Long Sukang road and when is this road expected to be completed?
2. To ask the Minister of Infrastructure and Development:
When will the Ba’ Kelalan-Bario road be completed?
3. To ask the Minister of Welfare, Women and Family Development:
What is being done to rectify the problems in SK Long Sukang?
i) Why was it allowed to be built on unstable ground?
ii) When will the remainder of the project be resumed and when is it expected to be commissioned?
4. To ask the Minister of Infrastructure and Development:
Who is responsible for maintaining the Long Luping–Semadoh and Long Semadoh–Ba’ Kelalan roads that are now in very bad condition?
i) In view of the landas season approaching, will urgent repairs be made and when?
5. To ask the Minister of Rural Development:
The testing and commissioning of the Long Sukang Solar Hybrid System was supposed to be carried out by the end of Dec 2014. Why has it not been done until now?
i) When will it be carried out?
Soalan berikut untuk dijawab secara bertulis (for written answer):
6. To ask the Minister of Rural Development:
Are there any plans to build telecommunication towers in central Long Semadoh and Ba’ Kelalan like the Celcom tower that is being built in Long Sukang?
7. To ask the Minister of Public Utilities:
Has the State Government officially decided to cancel the development of the proposed Baram Hydroelectric Project? If yes, will all salvage logging operations in the reservoir of the proposed dam be halted?
8. To ask the Minister of Public Utilities:
Has the State Government officially decided to develop the proposed Baleh Hydroelectric Project? What is the current status of the proposed hydroelectric projects in Linau, Limbang, Tutoh, Lawas, Belepeh, Metjawah, Belaga and Ulu Air? Please provide reasons for these decisions.
9. To ask the Minister of Resource Planning and Environment:
Please provide the list of arrests on illegal logging activities made in 2014, and the details on the types of violations occurred, parties that have been charged, actions undertaken on them and the latest status of all the cases involved.
10. To ask the Minister of Resource Planning and Environment:
Considering the petition by 3002 villagers against the proposed Ulu Trusan protected forest proposal, and the instruction of the Chief Minister to suspend the project, does the government intend to pursue the proposal in future, or is it totally withdrawn?