MONDAY 2 MARCH 2015
1. His Grace the Archbishop Primate of the Anglican Province of South East Asia and Bishop of the Diocese of Kuching and Brunei, The Most Reverend Datuk Bolly Lapok, received a courtesy call from the Dato Menteri Besar of Selangor Yang Amat Berhormat Tuan Haji Mohamed Azmin bin Ali and his entourage comprising of Selangor EXCO members YB Dr. Daroyah Alwi and YB Nik Nazmi Nik Ahmad, State Chairman YB Baru Bian and State Information Chief Vernon Aji Kedit this morning at Bishop’s House, St. Thomas' Cathedral Grounds, Kuching, Monday 2nd March, 2015.
2. Also present to receive YAB Azmin Ali was His Grace the Archbishop of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Sarawak The Most Reverend Datuk John Ha.
3. In attendance were Bishop Aeries Sumping, Archdeacon Nelson Ugas and the Very Reverend Michael Buma, as well as Association of Churches in Sarawak Secretary-General Mr. Ambrose Linang.
4. After breakfast and a tour of the historic Bishop's House, Archbishop Bolly Lapok presented YAB Azmin Ali with two booklets on the history and life of the Anglican Church in Sarawak as souvenirs.
5. The cordial and light-hearted informal meet which began at 9 am ended an hour and a half later.
~ ENDS ~
Released by Keadilan State Information Chief Vernon Aji Kedit